Learn more about our transformer technology.CLICK HERE
BEFORE AND AFTER
From old to new in just 10 mins.CLICK HERE
Download the complete range of products in PDF format.CLICK HERE
This warranty is limited to QUOSS products purchased within the Commonwealth of Australia.
Defects caused by improper care of the product or failure to observe any one or more of the following installation
instructions will not be covered by QUOSS warranty.
Note: We do not assume any responsibility for errors/faults or any damages occurring from installation.
Our warranty does not include any installation or uninstallation cost.
The QUOSS warranty shall be void for the following reasons
- Inability to provide proof of purchase or equivalent documentation
- Products not installed by relevant National Standards and State Regulations
- Products not installed in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions
- Products used for incorrect applications.
- Fitting of other devices to the outlet of tapware such as water filters
- Service, repairs or with non-standard replacement parts previously undertaken without written approval from Quoss
- Damage to finishes by adhesives, sealants etc
- Failure to clean and replace outlet aerator inserts etc
Mixers and Transformer Fittings
All QUOSS mixers and transformer fittings are warranted for 5 years from the date of purchase of the product.
The mixer and fitting warranty provides for parts replacement during this period.
Ceramic Disc Cartridges
All QUOSS ceramic disc cartridges incorporated in product are warranted for 5 years from the date of purchase
of the product. The cartridge warranty provides for parts replacement during this period.
Flexible Hoses, Shower Heads and Rail Bar
All QUOSS hoses, shower heads and rail bar are covered by 3 years warranty from the date of purchase.
This provides for parts replacement during this period.
Note : Cobra, Giraffe, and Gooseneck parts are normal wear and tear items which are not covered by warranty.
However, they will be warranted if there is a manufacturers defect in them.
All QUOSS surface finishes such as chromed plated are warranted for 5 years from the date of purchased of the product.
Warranty is invalidated if surface finishes are damaged by contact with improper materials, unsuitable cleaning
products, external impact or abuse.
For full terms and conditions applying to warranty on the above, please feel free to contact our Customer
QUOSS Customer Care Centre
Tel : 1300 783 699
Fax : 1300 796 301
Care & Cleaning
Use non-abrasive cleansers when you clean QUOSS Tapware and accessories in order not to damage surface.
QUOSS Tapware should be cleaned with a soft cloth and soap solution, and then rinsed with clean water.
Note: Warranty does not cover damage from incorrect cleaning practices.